Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we developed this Policy to allow you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of your personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is collected.
- Information collected with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, will not be used for any other purpose unless we obtain consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is collected and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.